Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Brandon's Ninety Fifth Email! June 3rd, 2017

This will be very short because I don't have like any time.
Last week I forgot to write to President so I need to do that, but we are going to Maldonado in a minute with the Eddy family! It'll be a really fun p-day. I'm not exactly sure what we're doing, but their family is so sweet that it's always fun! This week was good, we had a multi-zone conference, had to go to Ciudad Vieja, had a new district leader training, and Martin and Yenney got married. This other girl came to church who is not a church frequenter which is like a miracle and Jack is still the cutest. I'm loving it here just enjoying every day and I will send more details next week!!! 

Love you all!!! 

Mission counsel from last Friday! 


Ciudad Vieja waiting for my comp (took like 3 hours) 





I made lots of jello to connect to my stereotypical mormon culture

No comments:

Post a Comment