Monday, January 4, 2016

Brandon's Twenty Second Email! January 4th, 2016

Hey

This week was kind of frustrating.

We had a hard time doing anything because the holidays, like the streets were empty and nobody was home and a lot of people cancelled and so that was just hard. 

One of our investigators came to church, so that was good. The ward was great about being super welcoming to her, so hopefully she appreciated it. 

We don't email until next Tuesday, because it'll be the week of transfers, and it'll be later like today because we are gonna go to the temple.

We went to Montevideo today to have a multi-zone activity, and we played capture the flag. The Wards sent me a great package with different notes from different people in the ward, and their Christmas card, and then the Circuits sent me theirs! Thank you so much!!! Really looking forward to reading them more when I get home today!

This week was a little tough, I'm not sure, just kinda long or something, but good also.


Top Ten- Not in order

10. Sheridan sent me a really cool card that I got at the beginning of the week that really pumped me up.
9. I made tacos
8. We made hamburgers and a cake for New Years
7. We gave cake to a recent convert (65 year old lady) and she was really appreciative
6. The fireworks on the 31st were cool to watch
5. I made chocolate covered cinnamon rolls
4. When we have lessons it is way better, it makes the days so much more fun
3. When we are both in good moods the days seems so much better
2. Reading in spanish is really improving. I spend more time reading now, teachings of the prophets and scriptures to widen my vocabulary
1. We get to go to the temple next week

Love you guys!












No comments:

Post a Comment