Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Brandon's Sixty Fourth Email! October 25th, 2016

So let's see, I'm really unorganized right now and don't have a lot of time, so this will be a weird letter.

We have transfers tomorrow. My comp is going to Durazno and Elder Bess is coming. I've met hime, he is American, really nice I think, but don't know him so I'll tell more next week haha. But I'll be here one maybe two more transfers! I will now be the oldest in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with another elder from my group (I don't know him very well, was in the other district in the MTC, and he is coming in the other area. First time in the same zone as someone from my group!)

Tomorrow they leave at 8:15 and we'll be in a trio until our comps arrive on the bus around 4ish I think. I think I'm going to switch desks, but I'll miss Elder Vallecillos a ton, he is so cool, a real friend! 

We had a district lunch on Wednesday after the D.M. and it was so sick! The sisters made millanessa and brought alfajores, we brought french fries, the Walls brought salad and dessert, the Elders drinks, so nice! 

The intercambio with Elder Ford was crazy. He is staying one more change! He extended his mission. And so that's sick! We helped break up a dog fight. It was crazy. I really enjoyed their area because it's the city and there are sooo many people to talk to! Elder Ford is so fun to be with, it was a fun day.

We had a sick lesson with this young family where we had left them two copies of the Book of Mormon and they had written their names on them, he drew a sick picture of Christ on the inside cover, and they legit read and understood everything, which is awesome because they have a humble situation. It was so exciting to see they had read and to see people acting to get closer to God!!! I was so happy leaving from there! 

We also have had some good lessons with a few new investigators. We looked at our numbers for the change, if we did a certain number of contacts, we always found new investigators, but if not, not really. So I want to go crazy this next change haha and talk to every person, dog, and horse I see. 

So I didn't do a top ten. Sorry! Totally forgot. It's so funny how forgetful I can be! Worried I'm forgetting something now with the transfers hahaha. 

I love you guys. I love the Bible and the Book of Mormon. I love learning about Christ because I can understand his sacrifice for us just a little bit better. He loves us, always has and always will! He gives us the opportunity to make it back to our Heavenly Father who is waiting for us to succeed!!! I wish everybody could know these simple truths.

Have a great week, Elder Richmond



 The best district ever!!!
We had a district lunch on Wednesday
Okay I look super fat, not sure why, and it looks like I'm not wearing a plaque, but I am hahah. 


 Our green drank that we make in the mornings feat. spinach


 Our district lunch



 Our lunch yesterday.. whoops haha 



 These random cows were just staring at us sooo hard. 
Like they all stopped in their tracks and were dead silent... soooo funny!!!!







Cemetery by our house


 Our transfer in a foto haha 



1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs but your blog are always very nice and now here I got some detail about the richmond va new years eve. Good work keep it up.
    richmond va new years eve

    ReplyDelete