Monday, July 18, 2016

Brandon's Forty Ninth Email! July 11th, 2016

So the start of this week, it rained p-day morning for literally 48 hours straight, at some times sprinkling, but most of the time rain rain!!! Sooo annoying! Like my feet were just wet the whole time, all of ours, it was crazy! So I had everything I was going to type written out in my planner but left it at home.... super frustrating haha. But, I have gotten better at not getting frustrated! It's been something I've been working on. I remember Sheridan would ask me and I would only every say I was "bummed" if someone was annoying me, but I've been learning how to just get over it and be happy, because there will always be an excuse to be bummed...

So I made a cake for Elder Perry's birthday, it was good and buttery. We made grilled cheese one day and it was sooooo goood!!!! On Friday we had zone conference and it was good, and then Elder Delgado stayed in my area, (his first area) fora and intercambio. We had a great time, and he showed me where a member lived and we went and we invited his wife to join us and she was totally into it, and then she even came to church this Sunday and was totally stoked on it! She is really nice and really normal! 

So also, we were going to have interviews this Friday with the new president but it got postponed, so we'll have normal district meetings tomorrow. 

The area centro had an investigator who lives in our area so now she is our investigator I guess but she is 15 and pretty attitude so that will be interesting with my companion, because he is very timid, and not used to talking to people very much at all.
I think everyone should have their kids work or participate in something that makes their kids interact with others because seeing how difficult it is for somebody who has never before does not look fun! 

We played soccer today and this morning, and the cyber was finally open like normal!!!!!! 

 It was sunny for a day and a half and it was sooo nice!!!! I can't wait for summer!!! 

We have sooo much mold on the walls of our house. We have started cleaning a ton. With rags, and then with water and bleach, but it's nasty, you can smell it for like hours after you clean because it like opens it up. Probably not very healthy. 

I love bell peppers and onions now. Something I did not like before, but I seriously love sautéed bell peppers in food. 

So I finished the Book of Mormon finally in spanish, but I've been going slow and reading out loud and marking it so I'm happy! 

I want it to be warmer, but it's great. I love it here. Even though the work is sometimes a little slow, or a little hard, it is still so great being here and talking about the gospel, it just makes me happy! It's great to hear everything is well back at home,I love all of you! 


Top Ten. Not in order!

-Sheridan got a new awesome comp and is killing it!!!!!!
-The cake turned out well! 
-We had family night in the house with the missionaries last night before bed, it was fun! 
-We had two investigators in church! Well, technically like 6 because these 4 boys, but we didn't count them because they are a little crazy haha
-The grilled cheese! 
-Intercambio
-Finished the B.O.M.
-My comp is getting a little bit more comfortable
-It stopped raining (for now)
-Everything is great and I'm on a mission sharing the news about the most important things everrr! I always laugh thinking of my ceramics teacher. When we had to wear dress shirts and ties for lacrosse game days, he would always say, "I'm ready to hear the good news Richmond!" Always make me laugh.

Anyway...The Book of Mormon is amazing! Everyone should read it everyday, it makes life better, it teaches us about Christ and His commandments. 

Elder Richmond





We made grilled cheese with ham one day for lunch... so dank!!!!!


 The cake I made for Elder Perry's birthday.




 The mold on my shoe after one day. 



 The mold on our ceiling while I was cleaning it. 




Elder Delgado and me in a part of my area.



I made bread. It turned out well bc we have bread pans! 


 New Prez and family!




 The warm day!


This is from Elder Perry's camera



Father's day activity!!!! Sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment